I would like to retrieve database value from a table.

let's say i have table_message that looks like this :

| ID  |    KEY       |  MESSAGE           |
| 1   | app.label1   |  Your First Name   |
| 2   | app.label2   |  Your Last Name    |

then I would like to get Your First Name band Your Last Name through
app.label1 and app.label2 using a JSP ( i use struts 2 frameworks ) that
might look like this.

<s:textfield label="app.label1" name="firstName"/>
<s:textfield label="app.label2" name ="lastName"/>

those text fields should populate with  Your First Name and Your last Name
without requiring *.properties file.

if anyone know how to do this ,  please let me know.

Thank you