Hi All,

we have identified issues between radio button generation under
RadioHandler.java under struts2-javatemplates-plugin-2.3.20 and
struts2-javatemplates-plugin-2.3.32

struts2-javatemplates-plugin-2.3.20
for(Iterator itt = MakeIterator.convert(listObj); itt.hasNext(); stack.pop())
{
Object item = itt.next();
stack.push(item);
Object itemKey = findValue(listKey == null ? "top" : listKey);
String itemKeyStr = StringUtils.defaultString(itemKey != null ?
itemKey.toString() : null);
Object itemValue = findValue(listValue == null ? "top" : listValue);
String itemValueStr = StringUtils.defaultString(itemValue != null ?
itemValue.toString() : null);
String id = (new
StringBuilder()).append(params.get("id")).append(itemKeyStr).toString();
Here id is generated by appending with key value

struts2-javatemplates-plugin-2.3.32
for(Iterator itt = MakeIterator.convert(listObj); itt.hasNext(); stack.pop())
{
Object item = itt.next();
stack.push(item);
Object itemKey = findValue(listKey == null ? "top" : listKey);
String itemKeyStr = StringUtils.defaultString(itemKey != null ?
itemKey.toString() : null);
Object itemValue = findValue(listValue == null ? "top" : listValue);
String itemValueStr = StringUtils.defaultString(itemValue != null ?
itemValue.toString() : null);
String id = (new
StringBuilder()).append(params.get("id")).append(Integer.toString(cnt++)).toString();
Here id is generated by appending with count of list items

Because of these changes, we need to modify the jsp/javascription function in
all our application.

if we are not upgrading to next struts 2.3.20 (using
struts2-javatemplates-plugin-2.3.20 along with strut2-cord 2.3.32 version)

we are getting below error

Caused by: java.lang.NoSuchMethodError:
org/apache/struts2/util/ComponentUtils.isExpression(Ljava/lang/Object;)Z
at
org.apache.struts2.views.java.simple.DynamicAttributesHandler.processDynamicAttributes(DynamicAttributesHandler.java:48)
at
org.apache.struts2.views.java.simple.DynamicAttributesHandler.start(DynamicAttributesHandler.java:41)

Do we have any alternate option to resolve this issue

Thanks,
Siva

intended for a specific individual and purpose, and is protected by law. If you
are not the intended recipient, you should delete this message and any
disclosure, copying, or distribution of this message, or the taking of any
action based on it, by you is strictly prohibited.

v.E.1