Hi,

Before calling the return "success" in the action method I added couple of
println statements and I am seeing the data for the dropdown
 and below are the values

diseasetracking: DiseaseTracking: dstId = 20000048
DstCodeId = HPC
paID = 2
memberID = 100
memberIdentTypeID = 1
memberAddressID = 2
memberPhonePhoneID = 3
memberFaxPhoneID = 4
prescriberID = 100
prescriberIdentTypeID = 1
prescriberAddressID = 2
prescriberPhonePhoneID = 3
prescriberFaxPhoneID = 4
mdSpecialtyTypeID = 1
comments = null
startDate = 2017-03-31T00:20:13.729339
endDate = 9999-12-30T19:00
createdBy = 0
diagnosisDTO = DiagnosisDTO: primaryDiagnosis = 536
otherPrimaryDiagnosis = null
genoType = 541
otherGenoType = null
genoType2 = 675
otherGenoType2 = null
hivCoinfection = 551
renalImpairment = 555
otherRenalImpairment = null
postLiverTransplant = 559

diseasetracking DiagnosisDTO.PrimaryDiagnosis: 536

And I added this property <s:property
value="#diagnosisDTO.primaryDiagnosis"/>

but the value is not selected in the select tag.

And when I view the source, I am seeing the below source of the jsp

<select name="diagnosisDTO.primaryDiagnosis" size="1"
id="addEditHEPC_diagnosisDTO_primaryDiagnosis" class="form-control">
     <option value="-1"
     >Please Select</option>
     <option value="533">Chronic Hepatitis C</option>
     <option value="536">Chronic Hepatitis B</option>
     <option value="537">Chronic Hepatitis C and B</option>
     <option value="538">Acute Hepatitis C</option>
     <option value="539">Unknown / Not documented</option>
     <option value="540">Other</option>
 </select>

Everything looks correct but I am not seeing the value selected in the drop
down(536).

Thanks