Please ignore. After clearing Firefox browser cache the issue disappeared.

Patrick Kelly

PatrickKelly
PrincipalConsultant
*River**Dynamics*

E: patrick.ke...@riverdynamics.com <mailto:patrick.ke...@riverdynamics.com>
W: www.riverdynamics.com <http://www.riverdynamics.com/>

On 5/04/2017 12:15 PM, Patrick Kelly wrote:

I am testing an upgrade from 2.3.32 to 2.5.10.1.

In 2.3.32 in Firefox/Chrome/MS-IE/MS-Edge under the xhtml theme when you get an field level error message it displays in center of the page just above the field with the error.

In 2.3.32 in Firefox under the xhtml theme when you get an field level error message it displays left justified above the field with the error (Chrome/MS-IE/MS-Edge are all OK with the message still being centered on the page).

I am assuming this is a bug with the 2.5.x code stream. Is there something I can do to correct the alignment?

Regards - Patrick