Yes.

The very strange thing I don't understand are the following lines in the
stacktrace:

07:33:09,799 ERROR [stderr] (ServerService Thread Pool -- 99)  at
com.opensymphony.xwork2.inject.ContainerBuilder.constant(ContainerBuilder.java:398)
07:33:09,800 ERROR [stderr] (ServerService Thread Pool -- 99)  at
com.opensymphony.xwork2.config.impl.DefaultConfiguration.createBootstrapContainer(DefaultConfiguration.java:284)

The 284. line of DefaultConfiguration is builder.create(true), but I can't
see it in the stacktrace, the next line is a "constant" call.
I see the same strange thing when I debug. I put a breakpoint at
DefaultConfiguration:284 and when I enter method "create" I will be right
at "constant" in Eclipse. I don't understand how can it happen.
It happens even if I rebuild core jar and uses the new one.