From: Lukasz Lenart [mailto:lukaszlen...@apache.org]
Sent: Monday, July 24, 2017 12:53 PM
To: Struts Users Mailing List
Subject: Re: Apache Struts Vulnerability - CVE-2017-9791

<krishnachaithanya.chund...@broadridge.com>:

> Can someone please confirm if Apache 2.4.10 is vulnerable to the
> CVE-2017-9791.

I assume you meant 2.5.10 as there is no such version as 2.4.10. And as stated
in the description 2.5.x series isn't affected as it doesn't ship with the
Struts 1 plugin, only Struts 2.3.x can be affected

http://struts.apache.org/docs/s2-048.html

> I tired checking in the MANIFEST.MF file, where is the implementation version
> shows v.1.1. how to resolve this issue, can we upgrade the struts? Thank you.

Looks like you are running the previous version of Struts, version 1.1 which
isn't affected by the vulnerability (but there are other vulnerabilities which
affect this version).

Regards
--
Ɓukasz