Hi, find my comment in-line.
Regards,
F.

Il 27/01/2017 12:12, Tech ha scritto:

Hello,

we are working on the password propagation using the AD connector.

We are able to check the connectivity both using plain and SSL, we are able to create new users and to update information like email, first name and last name.

We edit the connector:

  * We check SSL
  * we change the Server port to 636
  * We enable Trust all certs

We run again some modification and the first name and last name are still updated.

We try now to change the password, both from user and admin interface.

The user can correctly access to Syncope using the new credentials, while we detect that the password is not correctly propagated to the target system.

Do you mean that you can still access with the previous one?
Please note that you can change password by working in SSL only [1].

Regards,
F.

[1] https://connid.atlassian.net/wiki/pages/viewpage.action?pageId=360482#ActiveDirectory(JNDI)-Configuration

Any clues?