Hi,

Il 30/01/2017 16:45, Anas Asharat ha scritto:

Dears,

I hope my email find you well.

Am new with Syncope, I tried to install Syncope 2.0.1 with oracle database, I face installation failure every time I tried to install the application.

Can you help me or give document with installing syncope with oracle database?

You're looking at the old guide (Syncope 1.2). If you're using Apache Syncope 2.0.1 you can find the documentation here [1]
To install Syncope with Oracle take a look at the reference guide [2].

Regards

[1] https://syncope.apache.org/docs/
[2] https://syncope.apache.org/docs/reference-guide.html#oracle-database

I used the below document:

*https://syncope.apache.org/downloads.html*

https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/SYNCOPE/Install+Syncope+from+installer

Much Appreciate.

Best Regards****

*Anas Sharat*

Technical Consultant

M Jordan+962 788 887585  email: anas...@omnix.ae <mailto:anas...@omnix.ae>

Omnix International |Public Services Solutions

238 Arar St. | P.O. Box 143358 Amman 11814, Jordan.

T+962 6 567 7051/ 52/ 53 F+962 6 567 7055
Facebook <https://www.facebook.com/omnix.international>| Twitter <https://twitter.com/Omnix_Group>| LinkedIn <https://www.linkedin.com/company/omnix>| Omnix Community <https://www.omnixcommunity.com/>

*www.omnix-group.com <http://www.omnix-group.com/>***

_

*Confidentiality Notice: *This e-mail may contain confidential or privileged information. It is intended only for the addressee or the person responsible for delivering it to the addressee. If you receive this e-mail in error please telephone the sender immediately. You should not disclose the contents of this e-mail to any other person and no copies should be made. Whilst all reasonable care has been taken to avoid the transmission of viruses, it is the responsibility of the recipient to ensure that the onward transmission opening or use of this message and any attachments will not adversely affect its systems or data. No responsibility is accepted by Omnix International LLC in this regard and the recipient should carry out such virus and other checks as it considers appropriate

This e-mail may contain information that is proprietary, confidential or otherwise protected from disclosure and is sent for the intended recipient(s) only. If by an addressing or transmission error this mail has been misdirected to you, you are requested to delete this mail immediately. You are also hereby notified that any use, any form of reproduction, dissemination, copying, disclosure, modification, distribution and/or publication of this e-mail message, contents or its attachment other than by its intended recipient(s) is strictly prohibited. WARNING: Computer viruses can be transmitted via email. The recipient should check this email and any attachments for the presence of viruses. The company accepts no liability for any damage caused by any virus transmitted by this email.

--
Dott. Marco Di Sabatino Di Diodoro
Tel. +39 3939065570

Tirasa S.r.l.