On 31/01/2017 10:02, Anas Asharat wrote:

Dears,

Thanks for your reply, but really still not working.

In the installation document I see 3 approach for installation:

1-Stand alone

http://syncope.apache.org/docs/getting-started.html#standalone

As the doc says, "Not meant for any production environment."

2-Debian packages

http://syncope.apache.org/docs/getting-started.html#debian-packages

This is bound to Debian / Ubuntu and PostgreSQL, no Oracle.

3-GUI Installer

http://syncope.apache.org/docs/getting-started.html#gui-installer

As the doc says, "Getting up and running quickly on any supported DBMS and Java EE container, independently from the underlying operating system."

So, this supports Oracle.

Which one can configured with oracle database, and which one can be used for production environment?

Out of the 3 above, the last one (GUI Installer).

I need one clear documnet for all installation steps, am still confused with installation.

I hope that the indications above make things a bit more clear.

Regards.