On 31/01/2017 11:09, Anas Asharat wrote:

Thank you dear,

Ok I see the document but I have question here,

The below steps should be done before or after installation? Since no such file now, but I think I can find them after installation.

The steps below are due when using the Maven project (another installation method), and are automatically performed on your behalf by the GUI installer.

    Oracle

|jpa.driverClassName=oracle.jdbc.OracleDriver|

|jpa.url=jdbc:oracle:thin:@localhost:1521:orcl|

|jpa.username=syncope|

|jpa.password=syncope|

|jpa.dialect=org.apache.openjpa.jdbc.sql.OracleDictionary|

|jpa.pool.validationQuery=SELECT 1| |FROM DUAL|

|#note: other connection pool settings can also be configured here, see persistenceContext.xml|

|quartz.jobstore=org.quartz.impl.jdbcjobstore.oracle.OracleDelegate|

|quartz.sql=tables_oracle.sql|

|audit.sql=audit_oracle.sql|

|database.schema=SYNCOPE|

This assumes that you have an Oracle instance running on localhost, listening on its default port 1521 with a database |syncope| under tablespace |SYNCOPE| fully accessible by user |syncope| with password |syncope|.

You will also need to

1.create directory

|core/src/main/resources/META-INF|

 2. download Oracle mapping file for the version you are building
    (1_2_X

<https://git-wip-us.apache.org/repos/asf?p=syncope.git;a=blob_plain;f=core/src/main/resources/META-INF/orm.xml.oracle;hb=1_2_X>,
    1.1.X

<https://git-wip-us.apache.org/repos/asf?p=syncope.git;a=blob_plain;f=core/src/main/resources/META-INF/orm.xml.oracle;hb=refs/heads/1_1_X>,
    1.0.X

<https://git-wip-us.apache.org/repos/asf?p=syncope.git;a=blob_plain;f=core/src/main/resources/META-INF/orm.xml.oracle;hb=refs/heads/1_0_X>)

3.rename it to

|orm.xml|

4.and copy it under the directory created above

also what document mean with oracle tablespace ? mean the default tablesapce for the user

The tablespace in which you have created the database that Syncope will use, possibly the default for the user.

Regards.