Dear experts,

we would like to deploy syncope 2.0.2 using the workflows.

We are using this command:

  * mvn -P all clean verify -Dconf.directory=/opt/syncope/conf
    -Dbundles.directory=/opt/syncope/bundles
    -Dlog.directory=/opt/syncope/log

In the

  * core/src/main/resources/all/provisioning.properties and
  * core/src/main/resources/provisioning.properties

we configured

  * quartz.sql=tables_mariadb.sql

and in the

  * core/src/main/resources/domain/Master.properties

we configured our MariaDB, but we are still pointing to the H2, while
deploying without the option "-P all" we can correctly point to our MariaDB.

Is there any other parameter that we should configure?

Thanks