Hi Syncope users,

We need to store in Syncope roles for users and groups.
Since the Syncope roles are meant only for internal usage, I created an own
AnyType CustomRole.
I have also defined a relationship UserCustomRole and for users I am able to
create UserCustomRole relationships to CustomRoles.

For usability reasons we need to assign roles to groups, so that all users from
a group have a role.
I don’t find another way to assign the CustomRole to a Group, than making the
CustomRole a (static or dynamic) member of the group. I don’t like the role to
be member of the group, members should be only the users.

Can someone tell me a simple and more natural way to
- assign an AnyType CustomRole to a Group without making the CustomRole member
of the group
- OR create a condition "User U is dynamically assigned CustomRole R because he
is member of Group G”. I don’t find the way how to define this condition in
Syncope.

Or maybe I can create and assign CustomRoles in Syncope in another way? Like
without AnyTypes?

Detailed instructions would help me very much.

Thank you!

Sabina Mirauta

<http://www.linkedin.com/groups?home=&gid=812977&trk=anet_ug_hm>
<http://www.linkedin.com/groups?home=&gid=812977&trk=anet_ug_hm>