      De : Francesco Chicchiriccò <ilgro...@apache.org>
 À : user@syncope.apache.org
 Envoyé le : Mardi 7 février 2017 7h42
 Objet : Re: syncope-standalone maven artifact not available

 On 06/02/2017 19:56, Adrian Gonzalez wrote:

  Hello,
  I've the impression that syncope-standalone artifact is available only in
SNAPSHOT repo.
  It's available from here :
https://repository.apache.org/content/groups/snapshots/org/apache/syncope/syncope-standalone/

  But not from
here:https://repo.maven.apache.org/maven2/org/apache/syncope/syncope-standalone/

  Am I missing a repo ?

 The release process [1] deploys to the central Maven repository only the
artifacts that can be effectively used via Maven.

 The standalone distribution, the Eclipse IDE Plugin, the CLI, the DEB packages
and the GUI installer are instead downloadable via the ASF dist area [2], and
links to ASF mirror infrastructure are provided in [3].

 The SNAPSHOT repository is instead populated by our Jenkins jobs [4].

 Hope this clarifies.
 Regards.

 [1] http://syncope.apache.org/release-process.html
 [2] https://www.apache.org/dist/syncope/