Dear experts,

we checked from the documentation that the conn bundles could be also deployed on the target system instead of that in Syncope.

We want to understand with you if it would be possible to configure a similar scenario and to validate if our understanding is correct:

 * Syncope is deployed on Server1 and the target system on the Server2.
 * Syncope calls the remote connector deployed on the Server2 (using REST?)
 * The remote connector deployed on Server2 extracts the data (SELECT
   FIRSTNAME, LASTNAME FROM USER;)
 * The remote connector caches the result of the query
 * Syncope extract the information from the remote connector and take
   them to Server1.

Is that correct?

Thanks