Hi,

I had some progress and found that the attribute *__ENABLE__* is giving
value *[false]* when the user is updated with *description (Attribute in
LDAP for users)* value but if the user is not having the attribute
Description it is giving *__ENABLE__* value as null. But whatever the result
(*Whether __ENABLE__ value null or not null*). It is throwing the error like
"*Attribute __ENABLE__ of object class __ACCOUNT__ is not mapped to an LDAP
attribute       Method*". Kindly let me know how to map __ENABLE__ attribute.
Let
me know in case of any additional information required from my end.

Thanks,
Rajkumar K