Dear experts,

we want to report you something we detected in the Syncope-Console.

We are importing some information from a database where a column is called "MYGROUP" and the content is "Employee".

We created a group into Syncope called MYGROUP and in the group we defined a Dynamic group where the attribute.myrole == Employee, the user is automatically assigned to the group.

When we check the users, we can validate that they are correctly assigned to the group MYGROUP.

We perform some modification on the Database, we run again the pull, but this time we see that from the Dashboard/Control/Available, we see the pull still running, and also pushing on the Stop, the popup will confirm us that the task has been performed correctly, but also restarting Syncope, the task will be still running.

We are not able to run anymore any Pull, and we were forced to run a restore of the database.

What should be done to avoid this?

Thanks