https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/SYNCOPE/Apache+Syncope+2.0+Primer

Please let me know if it works.
Regards.

On 20/03/2017 15:17, vladz wrote:
[...]
I'll say, an illustrated how-to document for most common tasks involving
both the configuration and UI would eliminate questions like mine. And to
put my "money" where my "mouth" is - I'd be happy to help with that.  :)

That's great to hear, Vlad!

Please first review [1], then send an ICLA [2] and create an account on Confluence [3]; once done, please communicate your username so that I can grant you with editing rights.

FYI, the only resource available online providing some kind of HOWTO for Syncope 2.0 is [4], maybe it could be useful for you too.

Regards.

[1] http://syncope.apache.org/contributing.html
[2] http://www.apache.org/licenses/#clas
[3] https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/signup.action