Hi,

We or I have been playing around with syncope for a while. I have a question
now regarding a scripted sql resource and groovy. What we are trying to achieve
here, is to get the student accounts over from our home grown student
administration system.

The scripted sql connector bundle is available as per definition in the
connid.properties file and is also available through the administrative panel.
But, the log is complaining about the following:

"java.lang.IlegalArgumentException: Language not supported: GROOVY" when the
script language is defined.

Some definition missing? I cannot pinpoint anything based on the documentation.
I even tried to install groovy separately on the server itself, but it did not
solve the problem. It would help a lot to get this done natively. Otherwise I
need to implement another proxy repository for this task.

Regards,

     Mikael