Thanks for all your help, i manage to make it work using your suggestion, much
appreciated.

Hugo Cerdeira.

---- On Fri, 12 May 2017 11:23:49 +0100 ilgrosso [via syncope-user]
<ml+s1051894n5709220...@n5.nabble.com> wrote ----

"__PASSWORD__:[org.identityconnectors.common.security.GuardedString@5f7aa78b]"

> how can i get the encrypted value to propagate

You should use

org.identityconnectors.common.security.SecurityUtil#decrypt [1]

to get the clean password value.

HTH

Regards.

[1]

http://connid.tirasa.net/apidocs/1.4/org/identityconnectors/common/security/SecurityUtil.html#decrypt(org.identityconnectors.common.security.GuardedString)

--

Francesco Chicchiriccò

Tirasa - Open Source Excellence

http://www.tirasa.net/

http://home.apache.org/~ilgrosso/

http://syncope-user.1051894.n5.nabble.com/No-password-propagation-after-User-creation-tp5709213p5709220.html

To unsubscribe from No password propagation after User creation., click here.

 NAML