Hi,

I have setup an LDAP connector and LDAP resource that successfully propagates
changes to users and groups when changes are performed via the console UI. So,
I am able to consistently create, update and delete users and groups in Syncope
and LDAP. When I set/change a user's password via the console UI, it gets
propagated to LDAP as expected by an UPDATE propagation task.

However, when I log into the enduser interface and change the password, it gets
updated in Syncopes internal database, but not in LDAP. Inspecting the
propagation tasks afterwards reveals that the change in the enduser UI has
created a DELETE action for some strange reason.

As mentioned in the reference guide and earlier posts, I already made sure
Syncope's property 'password.cipher.algorithm' is set to the same algorithm as
specified in the LDAP connector. Both are set to 'SSHA'. Console log and core
log do not show any errors.

What I am doing wrong? What configuration may be wrong or missing?
I would greatly appreciate any hints on what configuration is required to
propagate the password change from the enduser interface to LDAP! My LDAP
server is OpenLDAP on Ubuntu 16.04 LTS.

Best regards,

Martin

PS: The result of the password not being propagated is that I am now able to
log into the enduser interface using both the password stored in Syncopes
internal DB and the (old) password still present in LDAP...