On 05/24/2013 01:50 PM, ricardo.julio.rodriguez.fernan...@sergas.es wrote:
> Hi!
>
> Probably I'll use the wrong semantic, but I'll try to explain the very simple
> result I want to get with Velocity: given two lists of results, let's me call
> them $list1 and $list2, I want to get a new list, let's call it $listTotal,
> including all item in $list1 and $list2.
>
> Please, how could I do that? What is the correct expression I must it in
> Velocity's World for his operation?
>
> Thank you so much for your help!
>
> Ricardo

Hey Ricardo,

If those are indeed lists, they should support all the methods that
Java's List class provides [1], including addAll [2], so this should work:

#set ($listTotal = [])
#set ($discard = $listTotal.addAll($list1))
#set ($discard = $listTotal.addAll($list2))

[1] http://docs.oracle.com/javase/1.5.0/docs/api/java/util/List.html
[2]
http://docs.oracle.com/javase/1.5.0/docs/api/java/util/List.html#addAll%28java.util.Collection%29
--