All,

I'm using StrutsLinkTool and I have a "forward" defined in
struts-config.xml that is a complete URL (like
"http://www.google.com/?q=foo";). In my page, I have this:

The page this link is on is served via HTTPS with no port number, so of
course I'm using the default port number for TLS (:443). In the page
source, the link looks like this:

The link is unfollowable because the server (not actually google.com)
returns a 400 response because of the HTTP protocol being used on an
HTTPS port. :(

Is there a way to suppress the port number in this URL? I believe
[Struts]LinkTool is adding it because of the port number of the current
request.

Technically speaking, this is a URL that we can simply specify directly
in the page, but it's nice to have it configured via struts-config.xml
to have all our "forwards" defined in one place.

Thanks,
-chris