Does Solr Velocity not appreciate setting a String ($temp) to an int (indexOf) data type?

Barbara Baughman
Systems Analyst
Information Security
972-883-2157

On 3/10/15 3:52 PM, Philippe de Rochambeau wrote:
 From memory (I'm not currently at the office), Velocity says that it's found an
"a" where either a comma (?) or a right parenthesis is expected.

If the string within the indexOf method is, say, "ABC", then it will say that it's found
"ABC" instead of a comma or right parenthesis.

If you want, I can give provide accurate examples tomorrow morning when I am
back at work.

Philippe