Hi,
what kind of authentication do you think of?

BasicAuth? Just get the header!
SSL Client Auth? Get the client certificate!
Web Service Security? I got a transformer at hand ...

Greetings,

Andreas

PS: Use 'application/xml' encoding, otherwise the stream generator
assumes 'form-urlencoded' and expects a form.
> Good evening together,
> I currently use the stream generator for XML files via HTTP post to cocoon.
> Now I would like to introduce an authentication.
>
> My current pipeline:
>          <map:pipeline>
>              <map:match pattern="get">
>                  <map:generate type="stream">
>                      <map:parameter name="form-name" value="file"/>
>                  </ map: generate>
>                  <map:transform src="convert.xsl" />
>                  <map:serialize type="html"/>
>              </ map: match>
>          </ map: pipeline>
>
> Is there an easy way to implement this? Furthermore, I ask myself currently,
> for which the form-name is required? Via REST I can also send data
> successfully without the form to specify?
>
> Greetings

Andreas Kühne
phone: +49 177 293 24 97
mailto: kue...@trustable.de

Trustable Ltd. Niederlassung Deutschland Ströverstr. 18 - 59427 Unna
Amtsgericht Hamm HRB 5868

Directors Andreas Kühne, Heiko Veit

Company UK Company No: 5218868 Registered in England and Wales