Warrell,

> Thanks for the quick reply!
>
> On 5/7/16 7:38 AM, warrell harries wrote:
>> cocoon:// is understood as standard
>
> Awesome. I was hoping it would be something simple like that.
>
>> Use :/ to go relative to the root
>
> I'm having trouble configuring it properly, though.
>
> So, my original URL looks like this:
>
>   <cinclude:include
> src="https://host/context/foo/bar/baz.html{$jsessionid}"; />
>
> My sitemap is actually foo/sitemap.xmap, so it matches all the stuff in /foo
>
> When I change the URL to this:
>
>  <cinclude:include src="cocoon:///foo/bar/baz.html{$jsessionid}" />
>
> I get this error:
>
> java.lang.RuntimeException: The current URI
> (/foo/bar/baz.html;jsessionid=97079C2DC1E19B20F2BEB8303AECF74E) doesn't
> start with given prefix (foo)
>
> If I remove the "extra" leading / :
>
>  <cinclude:include src="cocoon://foo/bar/baz.html{$jsessionid}" />
>
> I get this error:
>
> org.apache.cocoon.ResourceNotFoundException: No pipeline matched
> request: foo/bar/baz.html;jsessionid=97079C2DC1E19B20F2BEB8303AECF74E
>
> If I use ./ like this:
>
>  <cinclude:include src="cocoon://./foo/bar/baz.html{$jsessionid}" />
>
> I get this error:
>
> org.apache.cocoon.ResourceNotFoundException: No pipeline matched
> request: ./foo/bar/baz.html;jsessionid=97079C2DC1E19B20F2BEB8303AECF74E
>
> I'm veeeery close. Just have to fix the speling, evidently ;)

The last permutation ended up doing it:

  <cinclude:include src="cocoon:/bar/baz.html{$jsessionid}" />

So since the sitemap currently operating is "foo", the "foo" isn't
necessary in the URL? This completely solves my problem but I have an
academic question: what would happen if I wanted to use a pipeline from
a different sitemap in my URL? Something (conceptually) like this?

 <cinclude:include src="cocoon://other-foo/bar/baz.html{$jsessionid}" />

Since I need to remove the "other-foo" to get this to work, how can I
address it?

Thanks,
-chris