Hi,

AFAIK there is no more direct sitemap mounting in C3. You have to make a
separate C3 module/block and "mount"/assign a context to it.
Then you can connect 2 or more Cocoon blocks together in order to share
some common servlet or functionality.

Take a look at Cocoon samples:
https://github.com/ilgrosso/cocoon3EmptyProject/tree/COCOON3-105

Greetings,