So, I'm not the only one that got eaten by the java monster.
Specifically I tried enabling accessibility too and the archives of this
list have a few messages to that effect as well.  I think the proper
term for that is vindication.

Microsoft: It never looses its suction.

Jude
<jdashiel-at-shellworld-dot-net>