This is not really an answer but ... sometimes I have a problem with my
Windows PC at work, and the IT person confirms the problem, but trouble
shooting the problem will take longer than reinstalling ... so by analogy I
suggest you rebuild the spreadsheet starting with File > New >
Spreadsheet.  Bring all you data and formulas into the new spreadsheet by
Edit > Paste Special without Formats or Objects.  Better yet just Paste
Special "Values" (Text, Numbers, Date & Time) and recreate the formulas.
Copy & Paste Special selected blocks of cell never entire columns.
Recreate ALL formatting in the new spreadsheet.  End by saving in ODS
format.  I know this might seem like overkill but sometimes particular
spreadsheets "acquire" unique problems which are most easily resolved with
a rebuild (reinstall).  Consider it an opportunity to improve the worksheet
with better functions available more clear layout & formatting.