just repeating on general address:

it's LibreOffice_5.3.0_MacOS_x86-64.dmg , so it claims on the file.
downloaded it from https://www.libreoffice.org/get-help/install-howto/os-x/ and
did everything it instructed. if i open a page, i don't see anything that
says Tools. just pictures--well markings of the function. i'm so new i
can't make a screenshot here, what a pity. there r lot of those functions,
one fancier than other--i think i don't need 4/5 of them. yes, the
function-marker looks like P in mirror--the same it was in Linux-LO,
Windows and everywhere else.

annmust.com