*Hi All*

_PLEASE_ can someone tell me how to change the *&%$# Default Font in Calc!!

I have tried many times to do this, Googled lots of suggestions but NOTHING WORKS!! And there are many different sets of instruction on how to do this. It is one of the most frustrating things in LO Calc and there has to be a basic simple way to do this - all I need is for someone to teach me how!!

I'm currently using LO ver 5.3.0.3 on PClinusOS 64-bit.

Thanks a lot

IanW
Pretoris RSA