*Thanks Bruce*

BUT that does not work!!

Top Right Icon is 'Properties' not 'Styles and Formatting' and it is showing the Font and Size I want.

But when I select 'New Spreadsheet' the "default" Liberation Sans 10 still comes up!!

I don't want or need a Template I just want the Font and size that I selected to be the Default for all new Spreadsheets!!

IanW
Pretoria RSA