also sprach Regina Henschel <rb.hensc...@t-online.de> [2017-02-27 23:29 +1300]:
> >   6. The next chapter
> >   -------------------
> >
> >   6.1  sed nulla non rutrum. Donec dapibus pellentesque enim at
> >        feugiat. Mauris gravida maximus nulla, sed dapibus quam. Cras
> >        non varius libero. Etiam id nisi urna. Maecenas tincidunt
> >        lacus at purus dignissim, ut consequat enim elementum.
> >

> That is the field "Show Sublevels" on tab "Numbering" in the "Outline
> Numbering" dialog. Click on "2" in the list "Level". Then the field is
> enabled and you can choose "2".

Dear Regina,

Thanks for replying. Unfortunately, I must have been unclear yet
again. I am aware of "sublevels" and I don't want to change anything
in outline numbering. All of my challenges revolve around paragraph
numbering (using custom enumeration styles), where I want to:

  - include the current chapter number in the paragraph number;

  - have the paragraph number reset 1 every time a new chapter
    opens.

Take care,

--
@martinkrafft | http://madduck.net/ | http://two.sentenc.es/

"work consists of whatever a body is obliged to do.
 play consists of whatever a body is not obliged to do."
                                                       -- mark twain

spamtraps: madduck.bo...@madduck.net