Hello
Id like to know if there is a character, preferably some sort of discreet
punctuation mark, that will come *after* z in the sort order when using natural
sort. My problem is that i have some codes beginning Aa which really speaking
should come after Z. As a number of up to 3 digits follows the letter(s) in
each case, im getting A# followed by Aa# then B# which really wont do. I have
to use natural sort as i need eg A12 to come after A3. Ive tried a few
punctuation characters and some special characters but i cant find one that
works. Any light that can be shed on this would be very   welcome indeed. I
really dont want to have to precede Aa with a z if that can possibly be avoided.
Thanks
Gary