> What operating system are you using, and where did you get LO from? (For
> example, some Linux distros don't bundle Python with their LO packages, but
> instead see to make LO's PyUNO work with the distro's Python.)

I'm using GuixSD.

Libreoffice is the one provided by GuixSD.

I' m trying to package unoconv (and maybe other UNO based python tools) on
GuixSD, so in this case I' m somewhat of a distributor.

I was hoping that by being able to import the UNO based libraries I would
have envisioned a path to make this work.

Maybe I should move this to the dev mailing list ?

Anyway, the general policy of GuixSD is to unbundle, when possible. So I
suppose their Libreoffice doesn' t bundle a python interpreter.

Particulary, I know they use the "--disable-fetch-external" configure flag

I' d be happy if I could make this work with the system provided python.

Thanks in advance