From: Cley Faye <cleyf...@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, Apr 20, 2017 at 9:49 AM
Subject: Re: [libreoffice-users] Showing two sheets of the same spreadsheet
Cc: "users@global.libreoffice.org" <users@global.libreoffice.org>

> Is it possible to show two sheets of the same spreadsheet and to edit each
> cell as required on both parts without going to the individual Plot and
> Burial Sheets.
>
> I have a spreadsheet in which one sheet, Plots, shows the details of plots
> in a graveyard including location, ownership, date registered etc.
>
> The other sheet, Burials, shows who has been buried in each plot.
>
> I have attached a jpeg example using Microsoft Excel but want to use
> "Libreoffice Calc Spreadsheet" if possible.

Y​ou can duplicate the currently open document using the Window menu:
"Window" -> "New window". You can then place them the way you want (most
desktop environment allow easily placing windows on half-screen or quarter
of screen).​
​By default the new window might be on a different sheet but you can also
have the same sheet open in both windows.​