I downloaded LO 5.3.2 64-bit DEB.

When I opened Writer and tried to format the default page margins, I waited maybe 10 seconds and it froze. I used the force to quit option when it came up. Then I tried again, the page was shown as Untitled (Remote). I have to idea while the "remote" text showed up in the document name. I opened a page I created last month and it froze again when I tried to format the page again.

Any Ideas?

For now I am going back to 5.2.x so I can get my work done. But soon it would be nice to go to 5.3.x.