Hi Anne:

        About:

        (1) Yes, I'm not an english native language, but because this list and
much more in the world are in english language, I tried to do it in english but
It's so hard to do as you !

        I understand that usually the sentences talk us by itself and
we don't need the symbols as questions mark, but I tried to do well
forgotten for example that in english you only use the last question
mark.

        (2) When I made the survey, I couldn't catch the problem about the last
button because I'm a spanish language (I found it natural for the end of the
survey). The button "Listo" meaning something like "ready" (Conclude). When you
haven't filled the question one or two or both and click to "Listo" button, the
process send you again the survey to complete it with a message in spanish
(I'm sorry). The message is this at the biginnins of each questions: "! Esta
pregunta requiere una respuesta" in red color. The meaning is something like
this: "This question require an answer."

        But if you conclude to fill both questions the button "Listo" end the
process of the survey.

        (3) In the question one, the categories list some usually organizations
that we would find in the world. Before the end of the list show the "Others"
option
that can select to individual business, or used by group of individuals
associated.
In the list you can find other kind of organizations (Profit and non profit),
that you can select. In the last option of the first question, you can describe
the name and the type of the persons, group, organization and more that you know
that use LibreOffice.

        About the size of the organizations, I really didn't think in that ! It
is a
good and interesting data that we would have gotten.

        I'm sorry if these kind of issues affected you and others to do the
survey.
I hope this explanation clear this topics.

        Regards,

--
Atentamente,

Jorge Rodríguez