Hi, i spent a lot of time re-installing LO on a W10 64bit PC which i had to
reset from scratch (virus). I ran into the following problem (using the
dutch language site): Downloaded ok (only 1 choice, so what). Then could
not find JRE. Repeated the install several times untill i installed an 86
version of the JRE. That worked fine. But i want everyting to run using the
full 64bits program versions. Through the ask.libreoffice forum i was
advised to look at the english download site. There you had indeed the
choice between 86 and 64 (which you do not have on the dutch site)
Downloaded and worked fine. I assume more language download site have this
inconsistency. It is a good way to scare people away from LO. Someone
should look into it.
Greetings from the Netherlands