On 06/01/2017 10:54 AM, charles meyer wrote:
Thank you all for sharing your experiences with LO 5.3.3

Which LO version would you suggest I upgrade to from my 3.1?

Is LO 5.2 a safer option with most bugs worked out?

Thank you!

Charles.

Charles,
My rule is to use the version ending in 6 or greater. That is x.x.6. Usually, that is where development stops for that series. Therefore, it is the most stable. I am currently running 5.2.6.2. When 5.3.6 is released, I will upgrade to it.

"He, who lives on the cutting edge of technology, gets sliced to bits." - Adam Osborne

HTH.
Girvin Herr