Hello-

Is it possible to either have a small (less than 50 records) database
in a Writer document, or embed an ODB database right in the document
(instead of having it be in an external file)?

I have a document that has two different views of the same data.
Right now I'm doing everything by hand, which is error-prone and
inefficient.  I thought I could just create a small database table and
then have the two views based on the table.  But I also want it to be
portable, i.e. if I want someone else to edit this file I can just
send one file containing both the writer document and the database.

Thanks!
-JK