Hi all:

As I understand, there is a way to use some information from other authors: Put quotation marks to the information that we need to reference and put a footer where we have to put the information of the authors and more. When we use a graph, we can do similar. And I think it doesn't break the copyright.

I hope this help,

Jorge Rodríguez