    From:   Bishop, Corin [SMTP:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
    Sent:   Thursday, January 23, 2003 12:55 PM
    To:     '[EMAIL PROTECTED]'
    Subject:        Question about CIMD compatibility

    Hi All,

    I'm testing Kannel. 1.2.1 with our Nokia SMSC and have been unable to get
    kannel to specify the originator address when submitting. I've tried using
    the 'from' field, global-send, faxed-sender etc. but nothing will work.

    Can anyone tell me if kannel 1.2.1 support originator parameter with Nokia
    CIMD2.

    Also, are there any plans to add the alpha-number originator parameter to
    the submit operation.

    Regards,

    Corin.

    Mr. Corin Bishop
    VAS Platform Manager
    Ben NL
    [EMAIL PROTECTED]
    +31624096813

    N.B.: op (de inhoud van) deze e-mail is een DISCLAIMER met belangrijke
    VOORBEHOUDEN van toepassing: zie http://www.ben.nl/disclaimer

    This e-mail and its contents are subject to a DISCLAIMER with important
    RESERVATIONS: see http://www.ben.nl/disclaimer