Title: RE: delivery receipts

i use kannel to connect to CMG SMSC using smpp - no probs - yet.  the issue i had was that i couldnt use smpp v.3.4  had to drop down to 3.3.

I dont think CMG implement 3.4 exact to specs.  specifically, I have found that the sm_length field is null even when the message is below 254 octets.  Instead they always use the optional field message_payload.  but then I havent check the 3.3 specs..i just tried 3.3 and it worked.. maybe i was lucky ;-)

mike