Hi everyone,

I asked this same question before, but I didn't get any answers and because I think
that this might be a problem with kannel wapbox I'm asking again.

Everything is working fine with several mobile phones which I use with kannel (I'm
using kannel as a WAP gateway, versions 1.2.1 and 1.3.1). However, I'm having problems
with Siemens S55.

I would like to know if anybody has used Siemens S55 successfully with kannel wapbox?

When I'm trying to retrieve a WML page with S55 wapbox.log shows: WARNING: WSP PDU
with unknown type -1 and kannel hangs (needs restart).

Network analyzer (ethereal) shows (with Siemens S55):
WSP: PDU Type: Unknown (0x2b)

Other mobile phones which I have tested (several Nokia, Ericsson, Siemens, Motorola
models) show:
WSP: PDU Type: Get (0x40)

Any ideas?

-ville