Hi everybody

I have a (maybe) stupid question. I'm experimenting with
mms and sending m-notifications to some mobile phones.
Everything works fine when using a T68i and the kannel
as gateway with D2 (provider here in germany), sending the notification
with the php-script included by kannel. The T68 recieves the
notification and gets the mms from my server via kannel.

Now I've written a small testprogramm in java for sending the
notification as binary-sms via one of our smsc and it
works fine, too. But only with a T68i and D2.

When I'm trying to configure the T68i for D1 or the Nokia7650
for D1 or D2, setting the gateway to our kannel, the mobile
phone says something about connection errors while connecting
the wapgateway. I've modified the php-script for sending the
notification to the 7650 and it's receiving the notification,
but I'm not sure, if everything works fine, because the 7650
starts downloading something, but can not connect to our kannel.

I've tried to configure the 7650 to surf via gprs and D1 and I'm
getting the same error message when using our kannel. With the
gateway of D1 it works. I even can't see an incoming connection
to our kannel. Via GSM it works using our kannel.

So what's wrong. Is it the 7650? Or is the provider D1? Or do
I missunderstood (pink :o) something in the configuration of
the mobile phones?

Thanks in andvance

Bjoern Jammer -- Dipl.-Math. Björn Jammer

:mobileview AG
e-mail:    [EMAIL PROTECTED]
tel:       04101 - 50 55 - 0
mobil:     0170 - 93 68 98 4