From: Peng Tuck Kwok [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] Sent: Friday, February 28, 2003 1:35 AM
To: Edwin R. Poot
Cc: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: dlr-mask example

If you look in chapter 9 of the docs it's actually explained to you how you can get the various combinations. The value you are after is actually 31 which is all the values added together.

Edwin R. Poot wrote:

Does someone have an example of all types of statusreports, such as
delivered on SMS-c, etc that I could use within the <dlr-mask> tag of
the XML to be posted to Kannel for a submitmessage? According to the documentation the value should be a bitmask value.

In the kannel.log I see a message that the dlr mask is ignored.

Thanks in advance...

Regards,

Edwin Poot