oh sorry, I didn't get the 'it is not possible' ;-)

I was thinking to do so on application level, but the trick is then to be able
to reconciliate back the DLR and any MO that could arrive after sending the sms

De : Alvaro Cornejo [mailto:cornejo.alv...@gmail.com]
Envoyé : mardi 6 décembre 2016 18:33
À : info.ubichip
Cc : users
Objet : Re: SMS route based on content

Hi

As far as I know, it is no possible with kannel/smppbox. You should handle that
at your application level or modify kannel/smppbox according to your needs.

Regards,

Alvaro

|-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------|
Envíe y Reciba Datos y mensajes de Texto (SMS) hacia y desde cualquier celular
y Nextel
en el Perú, México y en mas de 180 paises. Use aplicaciones 2 vias via SMS y
GPRS online
              Visitenos en www.perusms.com

Hello,

Do you know if there is anyway to route SMS to smsc_id based on its content.

For example, I would like to send 'hello, my name is kannel' to smsc A if the
content have the word 'name' inside.

Can we do so with opensmpp ?

any help will be appreciate,

thanks in advance