Hi there!
I have a working Kannel server, connected to a mobile operator (Claro
Chile). I'm sending normal SMS, Wap push and Flash SMS.

But I urgently need to create and send SAT Push messages. The objetive is
to be able to send a message to the user, and thet he/she responds
selecting answers from a menu.

I've read most of the answers about this in this mailing. I understand that
I need some sort of process to transform the S@TML into ByteCode, which in
turn I must feed to Kannel somehow.
Can you help with any of these two problems?

- How do I convert S@TML into ByteCode? (I've read the simalliance.org
docs, they are hard to understand)

- How do I use the ByteCode send a message using Kannel? (Using the UDH
field?)
Is there a example message that I can try?

Thanks in advance! And very Hapy Holidays!

Cheers,
Alejandro Woywood.

ᐧ