Hello fellows.

I have a strange case, I'm trying to store in database (Oracle) messages
received from an SMPP connection. Connection it's fine and I can receive it
but MO messages are being stored in table 50 times each. In Kannel logs and
web interface shows one message is received but sqlbox (presumibly) is
multiplying each MO message. My setup is:
SMPP --> bearerbox --> sqlbox.
I'm running only bearerbox and sqlbox.
I have been testing with versions 1.4.4 and SVN on Debian Wheezy and CentOS
7. Can you help me to see what I am missing on my config to avoid this
behavior?

Thanks for you time.

Below is my minimal config:

####### Begin Config file ########

group = core
admin-port = 13000
admin-password = mySecretPass
box-allow-ip = "*.*.*.*"
admin-allow-ip = "127.0.0.1"
smsbox-port = 13001
log-file = "/var/log/kannel/kannel.log"
access-log = "/var/log/kannel/access.log"

group = smsbox
smsbox-id = smsbox
bearerbox-host = 127.0.0.1
sendsms-port = 13013