Hello.

First of all ALWAYS use latest kannel version (best is to compile from SVN)
before reporting any issues.

Secondly, make sure you are urlencode-ing text before passing it to smsbox
/ sqlbox.

Thirdly, set coding=2 as an smsbox/sqlbox parameter

Fourthly, set charset=utf8 as an smsbox/sqlbox parameter.

Also, there was a bug with encoding with 1.4.2 1.5.0 published on the
website, that's why I said once again use ONLY latest kannel / sqlbox /
smsbox version to avoid repeating same bugs over and over again.

You might try as well omitting any alt-charset parameters from your
kannel.conf configuration, because it should work even without it.

  • Encodings Davor Spasoski
    • Re: Encodings spameden